Kraken is your cryptocurrency exchange in Norwalk, Connecticut
Cryptocurrency exchange Kraken was founded at the end of 2011 by Jesse Powell, a fan of blockchain technologies. The site was created to be a worthy replacement for Mt.Gox. Today Kraken is one of several large companies with an excellent reputation. In particular, it offers clients a full Proof-of-Reserves audit, within the framework of which client's balances are reconciled with the contents of wallets.
A reliable platform for your cryptocurrency
Kraken in Norwalk invites users to trade from all over the world. The exchange provides a full range of services and is characterized by the following advantages:
- Technical support in 13 languages of the world.
- A colossal selection of financial instruments.
- The registration process takes 4-5 minutes.
- Support for a variety of payment methods for replenishing a deposit, withdrawing money from an account.
- Access to 2000+ markets without hidden fees.
- Instant real-time price change alerts.
- High leverage 1: 200. However, you should not get carried away with loans. By borrowing money from the exchange, you risk losing twice as much.
- Account replenishment using QIWI, WebMoney, debit card.
- Withdrawal of money - from 1 to 5 days.
- Free training courses for trading cryptocurrencies and stocks right on the site.
- Ability to create up to 10 real accounts and up to 10 demo versions of the account.
Kraken - cryptocurrency exchange overview
Kraken is a very popular cryptocurrency exchange that is known to both experienced traders and newcomers in the field. The platform ranks among the top five in terms of trading volume and Kraken exchange in Norwalk.
Supported currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, DASH, and others. Fiat currencies are also supported: CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and USD.
In total, the exchange supports over 150 pairs. According to Kraken reviews, news, and analytics, the most profitable option in terms of capitalization is bitcoin trading. There is a commission for internal transactions.
The most up-to-date rates, charts, summaries, reviews, transaction histories are also available to users as auxiliary services.
The office of this exchange operates in Norwalk, so you can register and buy cryptocurrency on the official website of the city.
Crypto exchanges in Norwalk
The latest news in Norwalk
- Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County to honor Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward on June 21 at Norwalk Shore and Country Club June 2, 2023, 5:58 PM Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County to honor Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward on June 21 at Norwalk...
- Stew and Kim Leonard open Norwalk pool in honor of their toddler son who died in drowning accident June 2, 2023, 1:02 PM This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate 1 of 15 Stew Leonard Jr. checks over h...
- Reeds: Q1 Earnings Snapshot June 1, 2023, 5:18 PM NORWALK, Conn. (AP) — NORWALK, Conn. (AP) — Reeds Inc. (REED) on Thursday reported a loss of $4.4 mi...
- Why Small Businesses Matter in Norwalk: Candee's Utopia May 31, 2023, 9:34 PM 60th Annual CCNS Art Show June 2 and June 3 : You're invited to the 60th Annual CCNS Art Show! , THI...
- View all news in Norwalk